Disability Multi-Sport Coach
Are you passionate about delivering high-quality inclusive sport and physical activity?
We’re looking for passionate sports coaches to join our team and deliver inclusive sports activities for disabled people across London. You’ll be delivering activities for people of all ages and with a range of impairments.
You can commit to as little as 2 hours per week, and times/location are varied and flexible.
As part of your role you will be expected to deliver a wide range of multi-sport type sessions, in reference to our termly sports structure.
- Salary: £20 – £25 per hour
- City: London
- Job Type: Freelance
- 2 years experience coaching sports/activities to disabled children or adults
- Experience of working within a school environment, leisure centre, club or community environment
- NGB Level 2 coaching award, Level 3 Personal Training qualification or sports degree
- First Aid Qualification
- Child Protection Certificate
- Free entry to Disability Sports Coach Training Workshops
- A highly regarded reference and valuable experience to develop your C.V.
- Holiday term breaks including Easter, Summer & Christmas
- Free sports uniform and accessories
- Social events throughout the year
- 10% off Davies Sports equipment
How to Apply
Please send your CV together with a completed equal opportunities form to email@example.com.
Our Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Successful coaches should be familiar with the Charity’s Safeguarding policies (Adults & Young People) and comply with appropriate procedures and processes, should interventions be required.
For more information, please contact Hannah Paton on 07508 044 435 or email Hannah@disabilitysportscoach.co.uk.