18 spaces available for fully accessible white-water rafting on Olympic course on the 20th August 2017 – register now!
Fancy your try at the White Water Rafting Olympic Course? DSC Club Members have the chance to go the Lee Valley centre to take on the challenge.
Because we can’t build a white water course for our club sessions, we thought it would a nice idea to bring you to the course giving you the chance to try out something new and exciting that you can’t do on a weekly basis. So join us on the water and see if you and your team can get through the course together!
Date: Sunday 20th August 2017
Time: 10am- 3.30pm
Meeting point: Please arrive at Sobell Leisure Centre (N7 7NY) no later than 10am and we will travel to the venue by minibus.
*If you would prefer to meet at the venue please arrive by no later than 11am at Lee Valley White Water Centre, Station Road, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN9 1AB.
There is FREE car parking at the centre.
- Must be aged 14 and over
- Must be a club member with a disability
- If you are under the age of 18 or NOT independent you must be accompanied by a parent/ carer/ guardian aged over 18
- If you are traveling by minibus only one person is allowed to accompany the individual. Don’t worry you do not need to get involved in the activity!
- You must be able to pass the activity assessment.
- Use the link to find out more info- https://www.gowhitewater.co.uk/visitor-info/essential-information
- Please make sure you bring with you a towel and your swimwear
There are only 18 spaces available so register your details quick to avoid disappointment.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Members name, age and disability
- If you will traveling by mini bus
Contact details including name, number and email address
Please note your space is not secure until the £5 fee has been paid. No refunds are given if you cancel without a weeks’ notice.