On the 4th March 2018, our members & Pcubed are joining forces to raise invaluable funds to support our Community Clubs
The Vitality Big Half is a brand new one day celebratory event by London Marathon Events Ltd, which aims to showcase the diversity of those who live in England’s capital city, London. We’re there to raise funds so disabled people can be active and maintain healthy lifestyles.
We have 10 runners with an all star line up consisting of our Community Club members, volunteers & management consultancy Pcubed. You may recognise some familiar faces from Pcubed having previously supported our own events by providing enthuastic staff. They will be tasked with supporting our members around the 13.1 mile distance!
How will your contribution help? Any donation small or large will go a long way! Here’s how:
- £20 – Audible Ball for visually impaired members
- £40 – Expert coaching session
- £80 – Inclusive Boccia Ramp for people with less mobility in their arms
- £300 – Inspirational GB Paralympian club visit
Push #TeamDSC over the finish line by making a donation:
- Click here to visit #TeamDSC’s fundraising page
- Click ‘Donate Now’ and enter the amount you would like to donate
- Leave a motivational message for #TeamDSC
- Click Pay with Card or PayPal