We are looking for enthusiastic and inspiring coaches with the ability to work with disabled people with a wide range of different needs and abilities.
Experience of coaching disabled people is desirable but all coaches are offered training in delivering inclusive sport sessions and how to deliver sports such as Boccia, New Age Kurling and table cricket.
You will be rewarded with:
- Generous rate of hourly pay (dependant on experience)
- Training in disability sports and how to adapt sports sessions for disabled people
- On-going training opportunities
- Nike uniform
- Staff social events
The ideal candidate will have:
- An NGB Level 2 qualification in a minimum of one sport
- Have attended a Safeguarding and Protecting Children course
- Hold a first aid certificate
- Have experience of coaching disabled people
- Have experience of delivering a wide range of sports
We are recruiting Level 2 coaches for the following sessions:
- Paddock School, Priory Lane, SW15 5RT, Tuesdays 10:30-11:30am
- South Thames College, London Road, Morden, SM4 5QX, Wednesdays 12:45 – 13:45
- The Link Secondary School, 82-86 Croydon Road, Surrey, CR0 4PD, Mondays 13:40 – 14:50
- Lambeth College, 45 Clapham Common, Southside, SW4 9BL, Mondays 13:30 – 15:00
- The Douay Martyrs School, Edinburgh Drive, Ickenham, UB10 8QY, Wednesday 17:00 – 18:00
If you are not available for any of the above sessions but would be interested in working for us please complete an application form and we will contact you when more sessions become available.
Please download the DSC application form and return to our Coach Development Team at email@example.com