Meet Liam Robinson. On the 23rd April 2017, Liam is running the Virgin Money London Marathon 2017 to raise invaluable funds to support 10,000 disabled people who access our Community Club programme
Being a keen cricketer and with a brother who is visually impaired, Liam understands the importance of community sport for disabled people and the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
How will your contribution help? Any donation small or large will go a long way! Here’s how:
- £10 – Community Club ‘Member’ t-shirt
- £20 – Audible Ball for visually impaired members
- £40 – Expert coaching session
- £80 – Inclusive Boccia Ramp for people with less mobility in their arms
- £300 – Inspirational GB Paralympian club visit
- £500 – Adapted equipment package for a club
Make a difference – donate today with a few clicks!
Encourage Liam’s last push before he begins his 26.2 mile run by making a donation:
- Click here to visit Liam’s official Virgin Money sponsorship page
- Click ‘Donate Now’ and enter the amount you would like to donate
- Leave a motivational message for Liam
- Click Pay with Card or PayPal