For our Summer Festival 2019 countdown, we’re bringing you weekly wishes. This week, the sports!
More sports, more variety, more fun!
Whether you like playing as part of a team or as an individual there is an activity for you! All of our sports partners are amazing at adapting their sport to suit the needs of all disabilities so give them all a go and take advantage of their expertise.
We have 22 sports on offer, take a look who will be providing each on the day:
- Football – TBC
- Cycling – Bikeworks
- Cricket – TBC
- Baseball – Baseball Softball UK
- Tennis – Westway Tennis & Lawn Tennis Association
- Netball – England Netball
- Badminton – Black Arrows Badminton Club
- Golf – The Golf Trust
- Archery – Disability Sports Coach
- Table Tennis – Disability Sports Coach
Paralympic & Adapted Sports
- Wheelchair Rugby – Great Britain Wheelchair Rugby
- Boccia – Disability Sports Coach
- Polybat – Disability Sports Coach
- Indoor Rowing – London Youth Rowing
- Sitting Volleyball – Disability Sports Coach
- Skateboarding – Skates & Ladders
- Thai Boxing – Thai Boxing Fighters Academy
- Switch – SwitchSports
- Virtual reality – University of Lincoln
- Dance – ParaDance UK
- Fitness – Westway sports and Fitness
- Yoga (until 12noon only) – Westway Sports & Fitness
We challenge you to take part in all 22 sports!
Date: Friday 26th July 2019
Time: 10am – 2.30pm
Venue: Westway Sport & Fitness Centre, 1 Crowthorne Road, Kensington, London, W10 6RP
Register: Click here to register
If you are an organisation and want to bring a group, please contact Lauren before the event, on the below contact details (group discounts apply).
For more information please call Lauren on 0207 021 0973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.