Walk, jog, run or push to complete the World’s first inclusive mass participation challenge event
It will take place on Sunday 3rd September, at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London, and is free for anyone to take part!
What is Parallel London?
Parallel London is the first fully inclusive challenge event designed for all ages and abilities; anybody can take part in one of the five distances set in the iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
There are five different challenge events to choose from: 100m, 1km, 5km, 10km, Super Sensory.
Alongside the fun runs, there is also a free family festival with fun activities from sport to arts and crafts!
How will your contribution help?
By choosing to take on Parallel London challenge event, you can fundraise to help continue our weekly Community Clubs that provide sport for disabled people across 11 London Boroughs.
Any donation small or large will go a long way! Here’s some examples how:
- £10 – Community Club ‘Member’ t-shirt
- £20 – Audible Ball for visually impaired members
- £40 – Expert coaching session
- £80 – Inclusive Boccia Ramp for people with less mobility in their arms
- £300 – Inspirational GB Paralympian club visit
- £500 – Adapted equipment package for a club
Who can join our team & what do you receive?
Anyone! Whether you are a club member, parent, carer, sibling or coach and would like to walk, jog, run or complete it using a wheelchair… anyone can join!
You will receive:
- A Disability Sports Coach Challenge Pack including a t-shirt, drawstring bag, water bottle & wristband
- Support before, during and after the race
- VIP post-race celebration
- Fundraising support
To get your free space as part of our team at Parallel London 2017, simply send Louis an email on Louis@disabilitysportscoach.co.uk or call 020 7021 0973 and let him know you’d like to join in!
Your place is free and carers do not need to register to support a member. We are asking each team member to raise £150.